It's 1:08am and I am still awake. I didn't even sleep in this morning, because of church. Regardless!
Everyone is making new templates for their blogs... and while I can design a website, I'm a bit baffled at how to make a good working template...
I'm going to spend the day tomorrow after we give my aunt her shot working on it... but I may call for help! If anyone wants to offer a bit of advice or a few "dead" templates I can steal the HTML coding from, I'd appreciate it!
Anyways, off to try to sleep now... annoying walmart commercial on about walmart going green.. that bugs me to see that shit...
Right, sleep, work in the morning... and eventually I'll have my inspiration post up... if any of you have read Donna Partow's "Becoming a Vessle God can Use" well, I've found my starfish.... Yeah makes no sense to anyone else! haha! Anyways! Good night all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
http://russianbrown.blogspot.com/2007/04/blog-templates.html
That's got a couple of links to templates. That's where I go. I've learned to adapt a little from them.
Post a Comment