So this friday I have surgery on my knee. I have a torn Meniscus and several cartilage floating around. I can't move the knee without great popping.. woo!
So friday, before I lose my insurance (probably September), I get to have surgery, Arthoscopic. I'm kinda excited about it, fixing my knee is a top priority in my life... and it's the final step before I can move out.. so hopefully this time next year I'll be on my own and practicing my great parental abilities (HAH!) with my own child... who knows.
Regardless, I'm looking into mission trips to Romania for next year as well. I want to go help out at an orphanage for a while... who knows. At the moment I'm dreaming of living in another country. A slavic country (Russia, Czech, Slavia, Romania, the likes). Who knows.. could be fun... I enjoy dreaming!
Anyway, if you have a second, if you could think on Friday to give me a happy thought, I'd appreciate it. Any good vibes will be awesome. Thanks!
(also, my 100th post is comming up.. I'm trying ot think of something special for it.... who knows!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment