09 July 2007

Amused

So I'm gettin shit for a post I have up.. and all I can say is "shove it". If you want to email me personally about it, go for it. I will keep deleting negative comments about it, and I will continue to "censor" MY blog.. it's mine, I shall do as I choose with it.

100 visits in a week (4 of which are mine,w hich is why I'm only counting 100 of them!). I'm kinda excited abotu that! WOOHOO!

For those visiting, feel free to leave a note and let me know who you are! I am all about meeting new people round blogger and anywhere really.

Anyways, Have a good night/morning.

~Hawk

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I'm sorry- I think you took my repost the wrong way. I wasn't saying that you are anti-adoption- I know you are pro-adoption and wanting to adopt right now!! I took off the link to the crazy lady's anti-adoption website because the content of her website festered inside me and made me angry just to think about it. I didn't want anyone else who hadn't heard about the anti-adoption movement to read it and feel the same ugly feelings I did. I guess in this case, I was thinking that ignorance is bliss.

Anyways, I'm sorry if I offended you. I know your intentions and I'm glad you're making others aware of it.

Hawk said...

Heidi,

I wanted to leave a bit here too, even though I commented on your journal as well.

The anon comments were more what this was posted at. I had questions about the removal thing, but that is all cleared up, but I still have people leaving anon comments on my journal about it.

Anyway, glad this is cleared up!