I added a ticker to my page a bit ago.. and 6 people have visited since then.. AWESOME! Someone does actually look at my page other than me!!
Anyway, now that my wow is over, here is a really awesome thing.
Debbie over at Family Reunion has lauched her website called Orphan Warmth. This is an awesome project! If I'm understanding it correctly, what's happening is, you order a blanket and one also gets donated to an orphanage, I'm assuming in Russia. If you don't want to order a blanket, but you want to donate to help this cause, she also has a donate button!!! Please check it out!
Orphan Warmth
I can't wait to get a bit more money back to order this! I am going to try to get a custom one ordered, but it'll be a while! Either way, think about it, and please please please help these orphans stay warm! (and help Debbie and her husband (who's name I'm unsure of, sorry!) bring home their children, one at a time!)
01 July 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment