31 July 2007

Agency choices

So I'm down to 5 agencies! LOL, sadly I only started out with 9, and I wittled down so far by agencies who would talk to me starting today... being atelast a year under the "rules" (3 years by some agencies), I wanted to know an agency would take the time to talk to me now, to help me prepare and the likes. So far, 5 of the 9 have.

I'm not done searching yet... but I'm excited to have wittled some of my most advertised agencies down because they wouldn't take 5 mins to talk to me about their programme (It was rather rude, to be honest, but I digress).

If anyone works with an exceptionally excellent agency who you feel will talk to somone BEFORE they are of age to adopt, please send me an email I promise I won't name drop or the likes. I just want to be prepared and have my choices... I'm rather excited.

No comments: