I'm really getting in the bad habit of staying up past midnight.. it's 12:51 right now and I have horrible heart burn. Tis why I'm awake.
Anyway, I wanted to take a few secs to wish everyone a happy fourth! What are your fourth plans if you have any?
We are doing a picnic here. I think I am going to have the boy I take out occasionally over for some fun. My mum, step da, grandmother, aunt D and her family, Uncle J and his wife, possibly cousin M and her BF and his son (who is a little red headed cutie!) and possibly cousin S and her husband and kid and possibly (again) Uncle S and his other dauther S.
As you can see, my family makes NO concrete plans. My Aunt M on my da's side is having a party too... but neither my brothers nor my da will be there... so I ain't going. I haven't seen that side of the family ALONE in ages. Thanskgiving we went to cousin K's and hung out.. but I could hide behind the horrible stories of my middle brother's escapades as a little kid (he got more spankings than me and my other brother combined). But without anyone there.. well I ain't going.. simple as that!
Anyway, I'm gunna go piddle aroundon sims for a bit because I still can't sleep.. them I'm gunna try sleep.
Happy fourth everyone!
03 July 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment