12 January 2007

Music

I just picked up my old trumpet! I'm so excited to play it again. I can't wait to be able to afford a french horn... cheap french horn.. double... ahhh yes. Mum's looking on ebay for me.

I'm excited to play music again. I can't wait to introduce such to my children someday. Music truely makes the soul free.

Anyway, just wanted to put a blurb here so I can remember to write about music later!

Later,
Hawk

1 comment:

6blessings said...

I thought I'd let you know that there is some other "Kim" posting out there on people's blogs. I just didn't want the confusion to the reader. I get confused sometimes when I see my name and then realize it wasn't really me. Anyway, I was just trying to simplify matters.

Also, thanks for the timeline. Hang in there. It looks like it will be a while but that is good to get things together.

In addition, I don't know if you've bought a Bible yet, but I have a suggestion. A great one is called The Message. It is a paraphrased translation in modern language. It is so easy to read and understand. It is a litle different because it really reads more like a book. However, it makes the Scriptures jump out at you and is much more understandable.