04 January 2007

Children's Names

My mum asked me about names for kids. Today I spent a lot of time thinking about it and stuck with the names I have loved since I was about 5.

My twins (which I hope to adopt first) will be Aleskei Zakary (Aleksei = Defender, Zakary = God has remembered) and Aubrey Ezekial (Aubrey = Noble Ruler, Ezekial = God Will Strengthen).
My next boy will be Kaelin James (Kaelin = Pure, James = Supplanter).
My daughter will be Elisabeth Katherine *after her grandmother she will never meet* (Elsabether = God is my Oath, Katherine = Pure)

I know i fI adopt older children this will likely change, as changing the name of children over 4 seems cruel to me (in a way, I fear they'd never adjust to them). But regardless this is my goal.

Aleksei Zakary, Aubrey Ezekial
Kaelin James
Elisabeth Katherine

No comments: