It's naptime, and while typing I am still watching my children, but I'm having a great day. All 8 of my kids (6 of which are two and 2 are 3) who are here are doing pretty darn good today (sans one little girl going through the first part of the terrible threes) and they are all actually asleep. Now anyone who has worked in a daycare knows the idea of all 8 two year olds asleep is rare... but let me take you a step further. In the room I'm in now, there are twos, threes, and fours. EVERY SINGLE child is asleep. This is a photo op so that I don't forget what this looks like.
I heard back from the lady at CWA who is hosting the programme in town on the 15th of march. She seems really cool but obviously doesn't reember me from our other set of emails sent a couple months ago. She stated she loves my email adress (which is odd... normally people remind me of how "highschool" it is), and she was very nice about the fact that I'm over a year out of adopting. She said that she is trying to get a single mother who adopted a little boy from Russia to come to the meeting. I am excited about that.
So I have the CWA free seminar on the
It's 2:26 and naptime is over at 2:30.. and I've yet to make marks on any papers... allwell. I tried doing Math homework... and remember why I'd failed that class so many times (3 all together)... I hate math.
Poo BelBel is awake now... I need go make sure she's not tearing off her socks in an attempt to wake up BriBri (yes... severeal girls in my class get the double nickname).
Hope all is well...
I do however want to send out a great congrats to Lia and her husband for becoming the proud parents of two little boys, B and N. CONGRATS!!!!!
Hope all is well in the blogger world.


1 comment:
The course I took on attachment is a free online course. Here's the link.
http://www.adoptionlearningpartners.org/index.cfm
Wow 8 little ones asleep at the same time; that is a photo op.
Glad you are getting to attend the meeting with CWA. Sounds so exciting.
Post a Comment