Dateline did an article tonight on a family who adopted 3 sets of twins from Russia... I want to be that family!
I enjoyed the bit of the article I got to see (my cousin came over to talk about her acceptance into Nursing school). I did not like, however, the big emphasis on gender vs colour. Like the little boy who picked the purple snorkle, and the parents freaked... the da took the blue snorkle and kept saying "blue, boy"... it bothered me to a deep level... it's a little boy.. he doesn' thave an understanding of colour vs gender yet, and he should never be forced to fit into that sterotype!
Regardless, what that woman did was amazing! If you didn't watch it, please visit the link and READ about it. Those parents were truely selfless and did an amazing thing for not just 2 children, as they had planned, but 6 children total! Amazing story!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
To get past the elephants move your MOUSE to the side of the screen. Then they will appear!!!
Post a Comment