06 December 2006

CWA meeting

I found out you only have to be 23 to adopt from Russia. If I can make it by 23, I will deffinately be there.

I signed up for a CWA (cwa.org) free seminar on Jan 13 in town. I am excited about this andthe opportunity it will present.

I am interested in adopting Twins, I wonder how easily that can be done. I was 4 total... hopefully the cost alone won't break me. Now off to find "friends" through blogger and set up a good support system.

~Hawk

1 comment:

Lea said...

Hi Hawk. Welcome to the adoption blogging community. There are tons of us out here, so don't give up finding others like you, who are in the initial phases of the process. Take a look at threesons.clubmom.com and laurenandmarco.blogspot.com. They have great blogrolls and many of the sites they lead you to will also have great blogrolls. These are the two I usually use, since I have been too lazy to put together a blogroll of my own. They will also lead you to others who have had to raise funds for their adoptions, so this will be a wealth of information. It just takes some time and a lot of reading:).
As for CWA, you have found a wonderful organization to help you with your adoption. We love them and can't say enough about them. We have also talked with several other people who have used them and also liked them just as much as we do. Feel free to send me an email with any questions about CWA or the process and I will be happy to answer them for you.
Good luck to you on your adoption journey!