25 December 2006

Christmas

Christmas season is rather lonely when doing it alone.

I have spent it this morning with my mum, and now we are off to my grandmothers, but I can't help but think that something is missing in my life. I do not have a significant other, I do not have a child, and come January I will no longer have schooling. Sometimes it is hard to face the reality of growing up, but then other times it's really easy to get lost in it all.

I have been reading my stint of blogs and I can't help but see how happy everyone is. It seems as if everyone on Blogger that I can find have already started (meaning atleast the first visit down) or completed their adoption process. No where do I see anyone like myself, who hasn't started nor ended but has begun the process. But I will keep out hope of it all.

Eventually I'm going to learn to do a blog roll and have all my blogs that I enjoy reading in one area, eventually I'm going to go out and meet people to call friends through adoption, but not today. Today I celebrate this season as the outcast of my family, basically celebrating it alone.

Until next time,

Hawk

1 comment:

6blessings said...

You had mentioned in the last post about adopting twins. I think it all depends on what agency you go with and what areas they work in. We had twins at first and lost them. Our agency scoured their regions and found us more twins. Our goal was not necessarily to adopt twins, but they thought it was and worked hard to find them for us. Hopefully all will work out. What is your timeline?