I saw this randomly and decided to complete it.
A is for age: 21, almost 22
B is for book: Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens
C is for career: Daycare teacher
D is for my dog's name: We don't have a dog, but we have two cats, Pearl and Zorra
E is for essential item used everyday: Uhm, I suppose a notebook
F is for favorite colour: My favourite colour by far is Purple.
G is for game: The Sims 2
H is for hometown: Louisville, KY
I is for instruments I play: French Horn, Trumpet, Piano, Recorder, Guitar
J is for favorite juice: Cranberry, Apple and Raspberry (Minuite Maid makes it, delicious!)
K is for who's butt I'd like to kick: At the moment? I suppose my cousins. We were to spend the day together looking out for stuff for a new apartment for me, and we did go out, for about 2 hours. We went to Wal-Mart to shop for her. I got shampoo. At the moment, she is at the top of my list.
L is for last place I ate: Hometown Buffet
M is for marriage: I am not married, I doubt I will ever be married. I am not good at relationships (I say that after only having one that meant anything to me, but I just don't feel up to having more if they all end in heartache.)
N is for my name: We will just stay with Hawk.
O is for overnight hospital stays: Far too many to count. The last one was a few months ago when I had food poisioning really bad.
P is for people I was with today: My mum and step-dad. My cousin earlier today.
Q is for quote: "The truth is rarely pure and never simple" (and now that I quoted it, I cannot remember who said it. Will edit later with the name of the dude.)
R is for biggest regret: Getting a credit card at 18.
S is for Sport: Softball, baseball.
T is for travelled to: Flordia, Iowa, Indiana, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, New York, Ohio, Tennessee, Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Georgia.
U is for current underwear: Stripey ones
V is for vegetable I adore: Potato
W is for wish: To start the adoption process and finish it 3 times without a hitch before I'm 30.
X is for x-rays I have had: HAH! I grew up with two older brothers, let's start at the bottom and work our way up. Ankle (broke it a few times), both knees, right hip, spine (several times for various falls from trees), both arms (shoulders, elbows, wrists, fingers), neck, and several CT scans of the head (a few concusions, a couple thought to be brain injuries (but they weren't)). I think I've broken every major bone once or twice. And my fingers/hands have really been xrayed, as I've broken every finger on both hands atleast 2 times, most likely 3 times, each.
Y is for youthful ambition not fulfilled: A forensic geneticist (I failed bio 101 at EKU.)
Z is for zodiac: Pieces
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment