19 November 2006

No time to update

No one reads here yet, though I hope to change that as soon as I can, but I am unsure how to make friends on blogger. It should be interesting.

I am researched more about adoption and homeschooling, as both appeal to me. I am spending my time tonight out with a little boy I work with who is adorable. These outtings with daycare kids makes me all the more ready to begin my family. I want to be able to hold a child, my own child, knowing that as long as I lived, this would be my child. It's those little blurbs that makes working with daycare kids even harder. To see those parents drop them off every morning, knowing their child cries for hours. I understand you have to at times, and I know I will have to drop mine at daycare, but it is better to find a childcare centre that your children ENJOY going to. If dropping them every morning is traumatic, it's not the right place for them to be.

I have taken up learning russian again. I learned a few great phrases a few years ago, but I have since forgotten most of them. I will have to come back and edit this with the link I am using for learning. It is a great programme you download onto your computer... I just cannot remember the name.

No comments: