Lunch breaks are horrible when you do them alone. I mean, I have several blogs in my friended sections, I have several favourite places that range from boredom reads to blogs I enjoy reading just to get angry about to prove to myself I have more a soul than they do (it's a shortcomming of mine, I deal with it!)
but sitting here right now, I realize I'm horribly bored. I have taken my book, in the last few days, from 20K to 80K... and sadly I'd win nano if I felt okay about submitting my books pages I've written... but alas, I don't! Damn my morals.
I have 10 mins left on my lunch break and I'm bored enough that I'm going to set out and get a milkshake... I want one. I seriously do.
Today at home is going ot be busy. I have to pack when I get home (cause i got lazy last ngiht and decided to sleep), then run over to teh party store, then head out and hopefully make it to EJ's before 730pm. that way we can go out ot eat and then come home, crash and drink.
I am making supper tomorrow night for us. Chicken covered in soup, baked, with baked potatos and soem type of fruit.. I'm hoping ot convince him to get a fruit medely... but I suppose I'll figure it out after I get there. I'm excited ot be all "homey" with him.. it feels right.
Last night he asked me if this turned in to a long term relationship what kind of wedding I'd want... this is the second time he's mentioned weddings nad marrying me... makes me nerovus so much. But I told him I'd just want something siple and would be content to go to the clerks office and get married that way... I mean, shit neither one of my parents invited me to their marriages why should I feel obligated to invite them? I don't. (childhood trauma 101).
anyway, if I'm getting a shake, I gotta go. 7 mins left.. adn it'll take me that long ot drive to DQ and order... yay for being late I suppose!
Later!
~hawk
30 November 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment