05 November 2007

whirlwind

I am going to be more diligent in writing here daily, as I can. That's my Halloween resolution... oh what? You don't get one of those? Well I do.. the Great Pumpkin gave it to me.

Regardless, I just started Nano.. we are in another state visiting the step brother/sister in law, the neice and nephew... it's a scary place, texas... it's november and it's HOT! Like, I could og jump in the swimming pool and still sweat hot. I miss my cold weather from home.

I started adn posted my nano on my other blog... please feel free to read and see what that does for you.


I wanna point out now that I know that this blog has talked little to none about adoption lately/ever.... okay it started out as my adoption blog... I was going strong.. then I stale mated when I learned Ig ot some wrong information. I could not adopt at 21, like was previously told to me... and thus I have to be 25 basically.. I'm only 22 people... At this rate, I'll never adopt... so while I read everyone's blog still, though you'd never know it because I'm afraid to comment too too much, I dont' talk much about adoption here cause it others me. I want kids, I want my kids, and I want them through the adoptions I've always dreamed of. UGH life is so damn complicated when you're impatient.


Now back to regular stuff. I'm going out in search of blog friends tomorrow after a fun filled day wiht the babies. I'm going out in search of 20 some thing people who will actually comment and talk to me, people I can ge tot know... not 700 hits and not a damn comment... EVER... I want to know the people reading this... I want to make friends. So even if you aren't 20 something, please, comment, talk to me, let's get to know eachother! I don't bite, unless you are into that kinda stuff... then I'm sure we could work something out.. maybe...

Rgardless, I'm cranky and tired adn miss EJ, of all people. I was supposed to be spending this weekend at his place, cuddling before a stupid movie... though I think we are out of stupid movies (though he REALLY wnats me to see 40 yr old virgin.. and I hveno desire.. though I've seen the other two by the same director (knowcked up and Superbad)....who knows.. perhaps in 2 weeks that will be our movie...)

I miss simple pleasure, El Chico's, Appleby's, Max and Erma's... simple things that don't have a mascot... yes, no more mascots.

Now I pass out and sleep. I'm so tired and my chest hurts... I hate chest pains.. grrr... I'm too young ot be falling apart.

Good night!

1 comment:

Sig said...

I am so not a 20 something, but I am here,LOL
Wish you lived near me, I would be more than just a blogger friend, even as old as I am (chuckle).
This adoption wait is so hard, you just want your baby/child. I am going through that now too, why do I have to go through so much when my child is waiting for me?

Sig
www.wayhomeforana.blogspot.com