I did my moutain of laundry today... sadly I threw about half of it into the donation pile. Really I wear teh same outfits week after week, doing just a load on sundays of what I'll need for the next week... well I'm trying to simplify (makes moving out easier) and thus, I did all of it today then threw a bunch into the donation pile. I still kept some I can't part with.. but I cleaned out my drawers, my closet.. now I gotta clean out the chest of drawers in my closet and pack it up. IT's mainly stuff from my childhood.. all my old Karate Gee's, my old softball/baseball stuff, shit like that... that has true meaning... So It's gunna get packed up and stacked on the floor of my closet, and I'm going pull the set of drawers out, and see if my little cousin can use it.. then put my shifferobe into the closet, that'll give me more floor room in my tiny bedroom... but I just gotta find a place to put my fish tank... or pack it up and put it away (yeah right!). Regardless, I'll get a smal stand of it.. I think Fox gave me one for it.. I just gotta make sure it holds a ten gallon.
THat's what's on my plate this week. After I get that done, I'm gunna work on getting my floor 100% paked up so I can mop it (it's a wood floor, original wood of the house) and shine it up a bit. My room, hopefully, wil be 100% done by new years day. Hopefully.
This weekend has sucked.. Ive had nothing to do but clean, which is good, but still sucky... and nothing to do with humans. I avoid my parents like the plague, I am oing to get enough of them come thanksgiving day... but yeah.. EJ is out visiting his mum and da... so I've been stuck home all weekend, and I'm hatin it. He gets home next saturday.. and I can't wait... lol.
Anyway, life is alright, albeit a bit boring, how's your's going?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment