I have an undying love for Starbucks... it's a nasty obsession... but I'm having fun with it! I looove the people who work there. I have two starbucks in the area that I go to and I just.. they are so cool.
Like today, for example... I went to redeem my "free anything of anysize" coupon and the guy I got, Josh, was awesome! I went to the window of the drive thru, and I handed him the coupon and instantly he was joking with me. He kept asking me what WAS my bad service, but when I went to answer, he'd stop me going "uhm.. let me guess... you got.. an EAR in your chai!" I'd answer no.. and make some comment like "now THAT'D be something to write home to mum about!" and he'd just laugh and continue trying to guess... finally my Chai was ready and he was all "now really, what was your problem"... I explained that that week I came and it took almost 25 mins for my chai and he was like "SERIOUSLY!!!".. I laughed and eplained that hte guy in front of me was a douch and kept making the poor girl take back his coffee and screaming at her through the drive thru window. He felt so "bad" for me that he gave me 2 more free coupons, telling me how much he wished my experiences would be better... Then he felt bad because my chair had Cinamon on it.. and I asked for it without that... so he gave me another coupon and a NEW chai tonight..
I'm in love... seriously.. with my starbucks!
Do any of you have fun/wacky/crazy Coffee/tea stories? I'd love to hear em!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment