16 June 2007

*snore*

It's 11:30, my brother is on his way over for Scrambled eggs and to "talk" about children... all I can think is that he's finally got his GF preggos... I'd laugh so hard if he did.. so hard... but I'd still help him take care of the kiddos (his GF is awesome, but is slowly going mental with the thought of her parents death a year ago in August.. they were killed on that flight that crashed at Bluegrass Airport off the short runway)... regardless... He says he wants to know about my plans for kids and talk about "who gets what name"... I know he wants Aubrey... IT is HIS middle name after all.. but I'll fight him for it!

Now I must make some eggs! Who knew eggs at midnight would become a family fun tradition... if only my other brother is with the middle one.. that'd be fecking awesome!

No comments: