Boys suck.. plain and simple...
Back to basics.. talked to EJ about what we "were" and he proceeded to tell me all about this other person he's interested in and why this makes our situation interesting.. cause if he lived near this other person, he'd date them in a heartbeat.. but since he lives in a whole nother state from this person.. he is "settling" for me (yet, he didnt' say it that way... He said was ".although in all likelihood it won't make a difference since I find it hard enough to find one person to date not to even mention two :-P").. so basically he's settling for me cause he'll never find anyone else... Which.. sucks.
Anyway.. we may still hang out, but I'm not going to think about classifying it other than a friendship... no worrying about being exciting around him, no more wondering if he likes me.. no more hand holding or wanting something mor eoutta that... It's all just a friendship now.. and while that royally sucks and rips at my being... it also just makes sense. I'm not dating material.. I'm not marriagement material.. I'm a settlement.
Allwell.. back to basics.. Boys suck, no more dating, just me being single and living that life again with a smile on my face. I don't have to settle for anyone.. and I won't. but it still sucks so much it makes me cry. Stupid boys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
sorry about that - boys do suck
Sorry about that. That does suck. Keep your chin up though.
And, be sure and check your email on the 14th for one more little secret blog pal surprise before the big reveal on the 15th.
It's been nice getting to know you through your blog this round.
Hugs,
Your Secret Blog Pal
Post a Comment