Okay, so dating for you married people who read my blog may not SEEM interesting.. but for me.. it is.
Date three went great. We hung out at his apartment, had a beer, played video games and watched the simpsons and Venture brothers. It was pretty cool! We even held hands.. which for me was happy... Taking it slow...
He did break my "goal code" on my other journal.. which sucks.. cause now he knows "goal" for date 4 in a couple weeks.... but that's okay.. perhaps he'll take charge and do it... but who knows.
Anyway, off to run around for a bit.. only sucky thing about dating EJ is that he lives in Lex and I'm in Lou.. about an hour and a half away... so I hate that we can really only see eachother on weekends right now.. but that's taking it nice and slow...
Alright, update later with my agency post.. I haven't forgotten.. just been too busy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment