04 August 2007

First date

Okay, so it's sad to admit, at 22 I just went on my first date. Yes, you heard me correctly... or shall I say read me correctly.

I went out with a bio guy.. and he was pretty damn cool.

We went to the movies, classic first, and saw the Simpsons movie. And as someone who doesn't really watch the show... it was pretty darn cool. It was hilarious at parts.. and I must say... Spider Pig was awesome!

Then over to O'Charley's for supper. Steak for him and turkey for me... and he actually didn't seem odd that I didn't get a steak... My brothers freak acuse I don't eat what they do...

Funny thing at the restaruant. Our waiter, Anthony, kept checking him out! It was hilarious. We'd be sitting there and he REALLY paid attentiont o him.. and E didn't see it at first. It wasn't until he took our order and put his arm on E's booth that he realized I wasn't crazy. It was great... he always spoke to him (cept maybe once he looked at me... and I honestly think that's when the bill came out), he refilled his water glass once and asked him if he wanted a second (mind you our glasses weren't dispropotionate in how much we each had left) and when he went to the wait station behind out booth he started at E like he was getting some! Oh it was great!

Regardless, for a first date.. my awesomeness! He wasn't forward with anything.. he seemed as nervous as me and generally didn't care to talk about childhood. He told some good stories, I got some in too... all in all I'd say by the end, I was comfortable. No one who reads this will understand that statement... but for me, that's pretty big.

All in all, I'd say it was a succesfull and hopefully repeatable.

That's all!

No comments: