Okay, I had tooth #31 pulled today (12 year molar).. and wow.. hurts.
School started this week for my pre schoolers... My GOD! They are killing me. 10 min writing exercises are turning into 3 hour projects... My little smarty? Yeah, takes him teh longest because all I hear outta him is "that's rediculous" "why do I have to do BOTH sheets?" "Ugh, this is rediculous" 100 times! I had to break his little heart the other day (Wednesday)... everyone else in the class (6 other kids right now) got done... and he was still on the dots of his name sheet (3 rows of dots with his name, then 4 rows of write it yourself name) and so I took the other kids outside and left him in with the 3 yr old class... I felt horrible about it, but he did his work yesterday (and I was out with my tooth today, so I dunno how he did).
I know it's a slow process, I know it's going to take time, first week, blah blah blah.. but it's driving me crazy that I can't get them to even get half the work done in 15 mins... But I dunno... I went out to the teacher supply store and bought fight widgets that go on their pencils. I've got 2 leftys and 5 rightys.. and I have a hard time teaching the rightys to write better... so these widgets are specially designed for the correct hand.. and that's what I'm gunna use to hopefully get everything in order that way.
Week one is done though, and I am exhausted, even after having a day off... I hate the thoguht of going back on monday and seeing that the folders didn't go home, that work was not done on friday... I dread thinking who she (my boss) put in my class.. and the chaos that one day off schedule this early in the game can cause.. but the tooth had to come out.
I am getting prepared for a get together with EJ.. he wants to "talk" about what he said, about everything... shit... I dunno.. I'm not thinking right, cause I invited him down for the day... we are gunna go hang out at waterfront and go out to dinner to talk.. stupid boys.
Anyway, on the adoption front... I added 2 agencies to my list, and took away 4.. so I'm down to 6 agencies who I'll chose who to go with from. It's kinda sad.. right now, my life is so far from adoption, yet it would be perfect right now to adopt.. blah.
Hope all is well with all of you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment