So I am working on the videos for the daycare graduation (I must start now, or I never finish). I am working on the twos class (my class) and want to make it special. I am already using Taylor Hicks' "Do I Make You Proud" and I need a second song that is slower and I can use more.. artistic pictures of the children individually throughout.
I am listening to several opera type songs, such has Josh Groban and Charlotte Church, but I am not having much luck finding anything that I think the parents will sit through and shows meaning. The couple I want to use are not in English, so that knocks them out (we have paranoid parents who will think the song is saying horrible things about them.. annoying really).
Anyway, I get few comments here, but if you would please be so kind as to take a second to comment with songs you think speak volumes and are children centered (but not only about children.. songs will go meanings too).. it'd be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Hawk
03 February 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
You are the Wind beneath my Wings by Bette Midler is nice (the theme song from Beaches).
Post a Comment