So I sit here doing a bit more research on everything, and realize that my first meeting with CWA is within a month away... okay so a bit over a month, but still within thinking distance. Mar 15, that's the go date.
I'm nervous... very nervous. I hate going to things alone, but I know no one is going to go with me. My mum refuses the whole progress and just says that she will "sit back" and wait to see if I "go through with this". I just need to step outside myself and realize this is my children I am thinking about... nothing I wouldn't do for them (even now, before they are born).
I've been keeping up with the CWA reaccrediation.. they aren't yet... but according to their site they have submitted on the 9th of Jan.
I can't wait for the summer months... I have SO much stuff for my first garage sale of the season.. first warm day in March... Then I think I can convince the church my mum attends to allow me a yardsale on their property and I think I can convince my home church to allow just the same. Though my home church may be harder... I must start going there again full time... ugh. As much as I love my church... compared to the penecostal church I've been going with my mum... it's going to be slow paced... but its' only an hour long, VS the nearly 2 hours my mum's church is.
Regardless, I've got loads of fundraising ideas, including car washes, yard sales, magazine sales and homemade candle sales.... I'm excited.
I'M EXCITED!
10 February 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment