24 February 2007

random things

After 5 months on blogger I added a photo. I'm not brave enough to post a picture of me, so whatelse should I have one of but a Hawk. Not only a hawk, but a Red Tail hawk in flight. This encompases the long flight home (the newish title of my journal). It just felt right, hah!

I'm going crazy trying to get all the photo's for the kiddos graduation video at the daycare. It's amazing to try to think of things and cute little poses they make that add cuteness to the video's. I also need to send that Abs pic to D... I took a cute photo in black and white of Abs and need to send it so she can use it in the video. If it doesn't make it, I'll cry. I love this pic!

I need to find it first... hm....

Anyway. So much is going on lately my head is spinning. We may be losing one of our kiddos to the 3s class, and that makes me sad. But as I've told everyone who will listen, I will NOT take her out of the video's I've spent a month or so on. She will just graduate as part of the twos class!

My birthday is in a few days and I'm not looking foreward to it. Only good part of getting another year older is that i'm another year closer to bringing home my children. Oh the joys.

I am off on the second of March from work, I am SO excited! I need a good day off.

Now off to find that pic of Abs and send it over to D so it makes it... I hope!

Later,
Hawk

No comments: