So boredom got me thinking about "blogger" names for my future children. I decided that since I'm hawk, I will stick with birds of prey for my children.
The first two children I bring home, my first goal ofcourse, will be forever known as Kestrel and Falcon.
Yes this is what boredom has done to me. I'm off my feet until they can fix my knee. I have bone marrow adema.. which is basically fluid in the bone marrow.. so now I sit on my bum praying they don't have to do surgery.
So now I get to obsess over adoption, starting a family, and finding a good apartment. My cousin screamed at me they won't do a homestudy on an apartment.. for it defeats the whole purpose, but I know many people hwo have lived in apartment.. or people in NYC would never be able to adopt.... But alas, I'm writting that down as one of my questions to ask at the CWA meeting.
I have had no luck on the apartment hunt. I just don't make enough right now... but my goal is to be debt free this year, so I can start adopting without already being in debt... as I'm sure I will be afterwards. But eventually I will find a nice sized apartment within my price range.
Now off to shower and do my Beth Moore study. I will post how that study is going later.
Congrats to all those who have court dates and are heading over to Russia to pick up their children.
01 February 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Keep your goals in front of you and you will acheive them!! Also....write them down. It has been said a goal not written down is only a wish!! I hope your health is better soon, and thanks for posting us!
Oh and yes....we are adopting both!! We sure hope it works out!!
Post a Comment