22 April 2007

Revival kids

(Last edit I promise.. I'm having to rework it since I have no Noah's Ark Video.. whee)
So tomorrow starts the Revival for the church my mum attends. Being liscensed daycare, I was offered 10 bucks an hours to teach 3 and 4 yr olds for 3-4 hours a night.. heckyeah I took it!

So this is my outline.. if anyone has any good ideas, I'm all open.

Monday, 6:30-9:30 (all times are rough.. it may end up being 6:30-11:00 depending on the outcome)

6:30-7:00
Music intro, welcome (Veggie tales CD from work I made)
7:00-7:30
Bible Story (Genesis 6:9-7:1 The story of the ark)
7:30-8:00
Workbook page (Page 12 trace the dots to form Noah's ark. on back, rainbow)
8:00-8:30
Craft (Noah's rainbow with Bible verses Genesis 9:8-17
8:30-9:00
Fruit snack (raw fruits only, probably do apples and oranges)
9:00-9:30
Game (we all be animals and someone be noah.. they have to find all the animals... a type of hide and seek)

Tuesday 6:30-9:30

6:30-7:00
Music intro, welcome (circle welcomes "can you remember my name?")
7:00-7:30
Bible Story John 6:1-15 (the fish and loaves story)
7:30-8:00
Woorkbook pg 77 & 78 (count the fish and loaves, colour by shape)
8:00-8:30
Stained glass coffee filters fish (hopefully, I'm trying it out with my kiddos at the daycare tomorrow)
8:30-9:00
Finish above craft
9:00-9:30
Game (follow the leader on proper behaviours in church)

Wednesday 6:30-9:30 (this day will probably last longer.. last night)

6:30-7:00
Music intro, welcome (veggie tales again)
7:00-7:30
Veggie tales (Shack, Rack, and Benny)
7:30-8:00
Bible Story (Daniel 3 Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego)
8:00-8:30
Craft ( Craft to go with story)
8:30-9:00
Finish craft
9:00-9:30
Game (bunny song vs. new bunny song... how do I know if it's okay by God?)

Basically all times are felxible, all crafts and stories are moveable nd I have extra games and songs and videos incase we go later than 9:30/10:00.

(I am lead teacher, which I got against a much older, much more experienced teacher who is pissed about it... I find that amusing that the children's director would trust me more simply because of the class I teach.. I just don't want to let her down... and yes, this whole lesson plan was completed in an hour, as I learned that I had this position about 2 hours ago at the church dinner to welcome Pastor Rudd for the revival... dear goodness!)

No comments: