May today be a blessed Good Friday for you all.
I am taking two little boys out today. The daycare is closed and many parents haven't a clue what to do with their kids, so i offered for these two families (both of which I babysit for as well). My coteach and I are taking them out starting at 10 am... we are doing chuck e cheese, book store, donut shop... then my mum wants me to swing by her work to parade them about. They are two well behaved wonderful children.
I am horribly tired adn still need to shower before picking everyone up... yes, I was designated chauffeur because the car I drive (mums) has 4 doors... but come to think of it so does the coteacher's.. but allswell.
Anyway, I'm off to shower and get ready for the day.
Have a blessed day.
06 April 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Sounds like a great way to spend a Friday. Have fun.
Post a Comment