I have the pre-k until further notice. Which makes me sad and happy at the same time. I have gone through all the old cirriculum and all teh stuff the last teacher used... This poor class has had 2 standard teachers and 2 float teachers in about 6 months time. I am consider one of the float teachers with Ms. G. Regardless, G won't do lesson plans, so while I am getting plans together for my 2's, I am now responsible for the prek lessons.. and those are much more important. I guess B will have to take over the bulk of lesson planning with our guys...
I hope the boss has someone hired before too too long. I don't wnt ot spend another summer outside my kiddos (I've been there 3 summers, almost 4, and have only spent one summer with my actual kids.) I also need to sit down and get our mother's days books together. That is our HUGE project, and it's rather large. The kids pick out their fave foam colours and we put togheter a booklet with poems (one I wrote, I'm rather proud of that!) and pictures of the kids. All topped off with their handprints on the back. It's adorable... and expected! lol. The boss loves when we hand those out because she gets parents who come to her crying with joy for how happy they are, which makes her daycare look good.
So anyways, time to leave for wednesday night class... I don't want to go, but it's almost over! Then we are starting a new Beth Moore study, but an actual book this time, not a workbook. I do not like this particular study, as I don't feel I am getting anything out of it. Regardless, I need to head out.
Later,
Hawk!
21 March 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I am just trying to "catch up" on all my blogs, and I am hoping things are going well for you!! I hope you get the summer that you want!!
Post a Comment