I'm cranky, it's okay.
I really wish people would let us know before they go private... and longer than an hour... some people do work.
I have been reading a blog for quite some time, the quest2kaz one... and now it's suddenly private... and that happened some time today, and I'm sad about it. I don't know those people, so i know no way to contacting them to say "hey, I have been reading your blog and I really am interested in your story, add me?" but it's like.. wow.
I know people have reasons for going private. I do read one private blog and the mother was nice enough to allow me to read it, but she has a damn good reason to go private.. and I'm sure everyone who does does, but I hate when blogs I enjoy to read go private.
Okay that was my rant. I'm better now.
Work today was tiring. We had a teacher fired, which it was about time. If she yelled at the kids ot "Shut up" one more time, I was gunna go off on her. She taught the pre-k, four year olds, and she was constantly yelling at them, psyically moving them around without cause and even slapped one. That was the last straw that got her fired, with her hitting a child on the mouth. I think we all would have quit had she not been fired.
Regardless, I think I am going to have to class starting tomorrow, which will leave B in our class alone... 10 two's all day by herself. We've both done it before, but neither of us like it too much. Hopefully the boss will have someone hired before monday.. as monday we have a class switch and we gain a kid in our room, as well as lose a kid, and I doubt B will be able to handle this newbie on her own.. shi.. I couldn't handle this newbie on my own. This boy... is 2 as of tomorrow, and he has no fine motor skills, doesn't talk except to say "ball" and is a holy terror. His mum keeps saying "I can't wait till he's in your (my) class so he will start talking and going to the toliet"... it's like woman, that doesn't magically happen! You have to WORK with your children outside of their 10 hours at daycare... Yes we teach them loads of stuff (I have a 2.5 yr old who can read and an almost 3 yr old who can write without assistance and can identify all the letters while writing them) but we don't do all the work. We do rely on the parents.
I am extremely tired with all that's goin on at work. Spring graduation is coming close adn I still haven't finished the videos... I've got mother's day books to get going and I still have to find out what to do about little A.. she has no mum (in jail for murdering her sister, oddly enough) and it's just really stressing me the poo out. Also there is strep and a nasty stomach virus going about.
Oh and I still haven't filed my taxes... I've got less than a month to file... and I haven't the time (nor the money to pay anyone to do it)... my head hurts, lol.
Like I said at the start of this post, I'm cranky.. and when I'm cranky I get complainy... tomorrow we'll be back to our regularly scheduled happy blog. :)
Off to take my last antibiotic pill and then to bed... woo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Wow! I am always suprised at parents today expecting the teachers of America to impart the knowledge of manners, toileting, etc. What did they have kids for? What is the parents job these days? No matter how many times I read or have a parent say things like this to me, it just blows me away.
Post a Comment