04 March 2007

Baby Wearing

So researching bringing home children I've run across several different ideas on this.

I am pretty much going at this alone. Unless I magically gain a best friend or whatnot, I doubt anyone will be going to Russia with me to meet and bring home my children. I have been looking into baby wearers for some time now, as I feel that is a good way to carry a child and be hands-on elsewhere.

I ask your opinion, those of you who have used such, on which is the best.

Moby Wrap
Hip Hammock
Mei Tei
Podaegi
Ring sling

Any insight into personal experiences would be great.

Thanks.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I just found your blog and I am excited to follow your journey. I originally ordered an Ellaroo sling, because it was made in Guatemala. But for some reason, I was too stupid to figure it out. No matter how many times I tried, I could not get it to work. Ellaroo also makes a Mei Hip, which looks really comfortable. My boys are much too heavy now and I am way too weak, but if I ever adopt again, I think I will try it out. The website is www.ellaroo.com.