Been a while since I posted anything... why? I dunno. I haven't posted on any of my blogs lately. I suppose I need to get with it eh?
Life is going okay. Getting ready for prek graduation.. where the 2's will sing 4 songs and then the 3's and pre-k will sin ga few songs together and then the pre-k will sing a few songs all by theirself. I am so excited because 3 of the songs we are singing we are signing as well. I have been using Signing Time! for over 3 years now and I am excited to say that it has worked amazingly!
I dunno what else to blog about at this point. I suppose I need to start blogging about such things as what I know about childcare... who knows.. perhaps someone will come round and read it someday! lol.
Later
Hawk
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
'We'!!!! Was that just a slip or did I miss something.
I've missed your posts. Hope all is well.
With open adoption being so popilar now and the new show the Locator, I'm guessing closed adoptions will not be around for long, or at least not be very easy to find. I would recommend that you try and become comfortable with at least semi-open where you just exchange pictures. And you know that I understand the feelings and fears associated with open adoption, so anytime you have any questions or just want to talk, you've got my e-mail.
Post a Comment