I dunno.. I don't know wha tot say here righ tnow.
I have signed up for fost/adopt placement classes.. whcih should be interesting...
Works been a whole lot of suckage... I have an autistic kid, a sensory disorder kid and a FAS kid... which makes my days very hard to organize and schedule.. and I enjoy organization and a routine in my classroom. today alone I was bit, hit, kicked, smacked, scratched and called every curse word in the book by my FAS kid. His log book that I keep on his day is VERY long today... as all day he was a problem (and sadly he goes to school for 4 hours a day!). I just felt like sitting down and crying today... tha'ts how bad it was.
Not only do I have the children to contend with, I have the other teachers. I had a pretty large fight with another teacher about Islam and the principles and terrorism... and I wanted to smack her.
I feel like every day since last thursday (sans sat and sun of course) I've taken a phsycial beating at work and come home... deadtrodden. Not wanting to move.
Goodness I need a vacation.
Another blog I read linked his out.. and I thought it fit very well into the conversation I had today with Smokey the bear (coworker).
enjoy:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment