24 December 2007

Politics.. politics.. Whaaa?

So I see many bloggers posting about politics and the canidates they choose.. and I'm utterly amazed at how many ultra conservatives I have considered blog friends. My goodness people.. the amount of oppression you wish upon the american people baffles me!

Regardless, I still consider them my blogger friends and really enjoy going to their blogs! Politics is the least of my worries (as my best friend in a pro-life, anti gay marriage, ultra conservative right wing nutjob!). I just find it amusing that people are all.. "We want ot bring out children to america to give them a better life.. but no mexicans allowed!".. I giggle.

I digress.

As for politics in my own realm... as you can see from my banners up top... I am pro-queer and massive HIV/AIDS research... I firmly despise Huckabee, and openly let everyone know why. Guliani is the closet republican I can agree with.. but I still dun like him all that much. I think some of the republican canidates need a reality check.... and pretty much hate all politics.

That said, I'm an Obama person. I firmly stand by 90% of Obama's views.. and he's pretty damn cool. Clinton scares the bejebus outta me... and I really don't consider any of the other Democratic canidates viable in the race.

Regardless, if my politics bother you, by all means, please don't read here anymore.. but as I said, I don't base friendships offa politics, and if you don't want a politic discussion on your forum, please say so. I don't want to offend people, but I also love a good natured debate (I use debate in the academic term of a friendly banter back and forth using true facts, not involving childish emotions or name calling.).

Anyway, feel free to strike up a debate here on my blog. I am VERY okay with that, and welcoem anyone to talk with me about it.

Later,

~Hawk

No comments: